Vision Project Video

Here is our Vision Project:
https://youtu.be/RQBxXLeFATs

Comments

  1. I like your group's vision project! I found it interesting that you emphasized distractions YouTube and Netflix so much -- it speaks to the ways Digital Media are bringing about cultural change. The opening with Vano holding up a sign about learning more from YouTube than the class really pinpointed what we talked about in class today: Digital Media is a more democratic way of communicating and is revolutionizing how we learn. I know that for myself, I spend a lot of time learning about history on YouTube instead of from a book because I find it more stimulating and interactive. It feels like we're in some sort of educational and cultural shift. It'll be interesting to see where it takes us next!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Origami